Monday, May 17, 2010

In His Looks


My family and I celebrated our great grandfather and grandmother's birthday. Before the celebration, we had a little visit in the cemetery to pray over them. Suddenly a group of cemetery workers approached us and volunteered to clean the area. Then I saw this guy with a cheerful smile and doing his job observing the workers. With no doubt, he started to help them up. I took a photograph of him to express what I feel of their situation. From now on, He will be called, "Manung Guard".

"Manung Guard", is a common filipino term meaning a person who guards a specific area. As what I said, there are many ways where we can express our feelings with. Better find your place and start appreciating what you have. Remember this, no matter what situation you are going through, always be joyful because everything has a purpose! There's a lot of people out there who has worst situation than yours. Cheers! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment