Monday, May 10, 2010

A Brand New Journey


I'm currently a 2nd year student at St. Paul University Philippines, formerly an active student council officer, I lost for my Vice-Presidency and I got depressed so I focused in photography. My camera's shutter life started working when I volunteered taking photographs of school events and giving it to our publication. Often times I think of how to help my mom of paying my school needs so I started to show myself up to studio's here in our town. Thank God I found Star Studio!

Turning passion and vision into reality. Star Studio gave me chance of covering a wedding of a sweet couple way up north; Buguey, Cagayan. This is my first wedding coverage and pressure fills my head. Because of my excitement, I was not able to take landscape photos and focused in the wedding itself. lol:) Here are some photos;


No comments:

Post a Comment