Monday, May 10, 2010

Hello Blogspot!

It feels good to have a blog spot account! At last! I am not good in expressing my thoughts in words but I do hope you understand my world. He he he

For the mean time, this will be my site where I'll upload most of my artworks in different areas of photography. I am an accidental photographer by the way; the usual story.I got bored of my point and shoot camera then here comes the time that I get intimidated of the profs so I started investing my prayers for my own dlsr camera. My 4 months in photography has been a very tight journey in my life. From the time I met Sir Lito Sy ,An international Award Winning Wedding Photographer of the Philippines, I began to crave more of wedding photography. The Wedding & Portrait Photographers of the Philippines has been my inspiration on entering wedding photography. So I am a part of Star Studio here in Tuguegarao City, a call up wedding photographer. At the age 17, I began to cover events in our university until such time Star Studio (owned by Mr. Chu Taquiqui) gave me a chance to cover wedding events. Until now, I am young wedding photographer/Photo journalist hoping that the world would see my feelings through the photographs I produce.

As what they always say, "It's not about the bow and arrow, It's about the Indian". This quote has been my foundation in photography for I do not have enough financial capabilities to buy my gears. The quote is half meant true, the photographer and his gear works together. So if you're new to photography and taking it as a business; I encourage you to be strong and never give up in your passion. Have the confidence of having networks and contacts of different photographers. They will be the reason of your maturity in this never ending endeavor--The world of Photography. Cheers! Here are some of my photographs in the first 2 months of my camera;









More photographs soon! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment