Thursday, May 13, 2010

From Passion to Reality

I've been searching out the net of great photographers and still loving Mr. Parc Cruz's work flow. As a student, I don't have much time on traveling to other places and capture precious moments of random things.

From day to day, I already started to bring my camera in me and shooting different kinds of people. With enough confidence and another of the confidence, I got the chance to take this photographs and try to make things better. For a change, I'm exploring new type of work flow for me in post processing both landscape and portrait photography of people.

My thought for the day? There are lots of great photographers out there and if you really want to improve your skills in doing so. Use your resources; good places plus good people produce outstanding photographs. Whatever camera you have, you just need to concentrate and widen your imagination in photography. Here's my new photographs for today with my new work flow. Critiques are always welcome. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment